Notisbod notis:

Pembelian karya-karya Nurul Syahida kini boleh didapati secara online melalui ejen Mohamed Feroz atau melalui Karangkraf Mall. Setiap pembelian membolehkan anda mendapat tandatangan dan ucapan khas penulis.

Whatsapp/Hubungi: 019-2254910 (Abg Long)
Berikan (nama)(alamat)(nombor telefon)(kuantiti buku)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I AND EFF PEED

I went out today.

It was freedom in the best sense. 

Okay, so memang aku dah selalu keluar. Tapi kali ni macam satu freedom yang lain machammmm. Padahal takla ke mana sangat pun. Pergi Semua House, tengok2 barang kawin... nope, not me... just temankan Mun beli barang catering dia. Shoot, barang2 kat Semua House memang sangat best. It makes you wanna get married just so you can buy those stuff. 

Then pergi beli steam iron and buat lawak fasal mannequins kat situ. Certain mannequins look so life-like while some of the others look just so-so and even to a point of retarded. Then pergi KK HomeDeco sebab Mun nak beli ranting kayu.... Yes, you read that right. 

Whatever pounnnnnssss...

Selain daripada menjadi one of my bestfriends, Mun juga someone yang easy to talk to and inspire aku menulis. We almost always experience things at the same time dan even melalui terrible breakups at the same time so banyak yang aku cuba sampaikan atau yang aku rasa, Mun akan faham dan vice versa. And being someone of the INFJ type, she kinda caters to my need for food of thoughts, me being an INFP and all. SO biasanya keluar lepak2 dengan Mun inspire me with my work as a novelist. Even certain stuff yang I wrote in my books datang dari Mun, like one of the quotes yg my readers think memorable:

"Tak nak menyakitkan hati orang sampai menyakitkan hati..."

Bila aku keluar with friends, that is what I need. I need the ability for the other person to counter argue or refute my words. I also need the person to listen to me and not jump into my words before I finish them so that I can present my thoughts. Usually when people jump at my words before I finish them, I ended up just agreeing with them because I'm just too lazy to debate it again.

So yeah, usually aku just join any of Mun's working trip (ke tempat2 aneh macam kilang plastik, kedai perabot, gudang barang borong, kilang buat papan tanda, syarikat percetakan) because that gives me more inspiration in my writing than anythin else. 

Anyways. What is INFP? 

INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.
INFP children often exhibit this in a 'Calvin and Hobbes' fashion, switching from reality to fantasy and back again. With few exceptions, it is the NF child who readily develops imaginary playmates (as with Anne of Green Gables's "bookcase girlfriend"--her own reflection) and whose stuffed animals come to life like the Velveteen Rabbit and the Skin Horse:
"...Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand..." (the Skin Horse)
INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity.
Rest you, my enemy,
Slain without fault,
Life smacks but tastelessly
Lacking your salt!
Stuck in a bog whence naught
May catapult me,
Come from the grave, long-sought,
Come and insult me!
--(Steven Vincent Benet, Elegy for an Enemy)
Their extreme depth of feeling is often hidden, even from themselves, until circumstances evoke an impassioned response:
"I say, Queequeg! Why don't you speak? It's I--Ishmael." But all remained still as before. ... Something must have happened. Apoplexy!
... And running up after me, she caught me as I was again trying to force open the door. ... "Have to burst it open," said I, and was running down the entry a little, for a good start, when the landlady caught me, again vowing I should not break down her premises; but I tore from her, and with a sudden bodily rush dashed myself full against the mark.--(Melville, Moby Dick)
Of course, not all of life is rosy, and INFPs are not exempt from the same disappointments and frustrations common to humanity. As INTPs tend to have a sense of failed competence, INFPs struggle with the issue of their own ethical perfection, e.g., perfo rmance of duty for the greater cause. An INFP friend describes the inner conflict as not good versus bad, but on a grand scale,Good vs. Evil. Luke Skywalker in Star Wars depicts this conflict in his struggle between the two sides of "The Force." Although the dark side must be reckoned with, the INFP believes that good ultimately triumphs.
Some INFPs have a gift for taking technical information and putting it into layman's terms. Brendan Kehoe's Zen and the Art of the Internet is one example of this "de-jargoning" talent in action.

No comments: